Move Up/Manage Right
A Powerful Two-Day Interactive On-site Program For Organizations
Interested in Dramatically Increasing the Effectiveness of Their
"A bad boss or supervisor is the number one reason people quit their
See why global leaders like General Motors, New Balance
and Best Buy rely on
leading management authority and author of the best-selling, Suddenly
in Charge: Managing Up, Managing Down, Succeeding All Around, and
Talent Magnetism: How to Build a Workplace That Attracts and Keeps the
Best for advice on talent. Roberta has personally coached and trained
thousands of managers and executives across the globe and is available to
come to your organization to present this learning program, which inspires
people to take immediate action.
Let's face it. You've got to work really hard these days to find good
people. What's the point of doing so, if you can't keep them? It's no
secret that people leave their bosses, and many of you have probably done
so as well, at some point in your career. Today's superstars are looking to
connect with organizations that are willing to invest in their growth and
development. They also want to work for confident leaders who know what it
takes to activate and motivate their teams.
In today's fast-paced environment, your organization's success rests on
the effectiveness of your front-line supervisors, managers and leaders.
This program is specifically designed to enhance the business and personal
performance, effectiveness, and leadership skills of those who are new to
management and leaders in need of a management tune-up.
Here's what you'll gain when you attend Move Up Manage Right Seminars.
- Enhance your ability to create an exceptional workplace, increasing
- Boost productivity and profitability
- Experience seamless transition of leadership
- Considerably reduce costly and disruptive employee turnover
- Dramatically accelerate your ability to pull in top talent
- Increased collaboration up and down the organization
- Improved internal and external customer relations
- Increased employee alignment and engagement
Participants will be able to:
- Swiftly resolve real-time situations commonly faced by new
managers in transition
- Derive and immediately implement actionable ideas
- Create a workplace environment of commitment, rather than
- Increase their business agility and credibility
- Identify and address blind spots that commonly hinder managers
from being successful in their new role
- Set a clear vision and strategy for personal leadership development
- Have more time to focus on increasing the productivity of their
- Increase their productivity by decreasing the stress level
commonly associated with change
- Anticipate trends and remove roadblocks that impact bottom-line
- Accelerate their ability to pull top talent towards them.
Why choose on-site training?
- Customization: Standard workshops are available in a wide array of
areas, but on-site training can be tailored to fit YOUR organization's
unique needs and YOUR challenges.
- Privacy: We understand that some matters are best discussed
privately. Our on-site programs allow your team to work through issues
that may be holding your company back without the worry that
information will be revealed to your competitors.
- Convenience: You choose the time, duration and location that is
convenient for you and your employees.
- Cost: By bringing the training to your location, you realize
significant savings on a per-employee basis, eliminate travel expenses
and reduce the time out of the office.
- Volume Discounts: Since you are promoting individuals throughout
the entire year into management positions, we can schedule the
on-site training quarterly or semi-annual. This will reduce your costs
World-class companies like General Motors, Monster and New Balance turn
to global talent expert Roberta Matuson, President of Matuson Consulting,
for advice on talent. This program is being offered by Corporate Training
Resources and will be facilitated by Roberta Matuson, The Talent Maximzer®
and bestselling author of Suddenly in Charge and Talent Magnetism.
Talent Maximizer ® Roberta Matuson will work with you individually to
create the right training solution for you based on the business
objectives you are trying to accomplish. For more information, please call
Curtis Wharton at (804) 625-6353.